STOTT PILATES Professional Reformer BundleItem#: HN-STPT007
- Perform over 250 exercises
- Perfect for single or group use
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 97L x 30W x 16H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included
Professional Reformer, Maple roll-up pole, Reformer box
The STOTT PILATES Professional Reformer Bundle is a professional-grade spring-resistance training machine that perfect for gyms, therapy clinics, and homes alike. The 5 reformer springs included with the unit (four 100%, one 50%) allow a wide range of resistance. The unit features vinyl upholstery and EVA foam padding to provide comfort, traction, and support. The aluminum C-channel rails feature a patented frictionless mechanism that grants you the smoothest motion every time. A reformer box (with footstrap), a padded platform extender, and a maple roll-up pole are also included in this set.
About STOTT PILATES
STOTT PILATES is a contemporary approach to the original exercise method pioneered by the late Joseph Pilates. Co-founders Moira and Lindsay G. Merrithew, along with a team of physical therapists, sports medicine and fitness professionals, have spent over two decades refining the STOTT PILATES method of exercise and equipment. This resulted in the inclusion of modern principles of exercise science and spinal rehabilitation, making it one of the safest and effective methods available. This clear and detailed approach forms the basis for STOTT PILATES training and certification programs. It's used by rehab and prenatal clients, athletes, celebrities and everyone in between.
Dimensions & Specifications
97L x 30W x 16H inches
Manufacturers Warranty Included
- Exercise aid for traditional Pilates workouts
- Crafted from soft black rubber around a steel core ring
- Designed for use by itself or with your Pilates reformer
- Excellent resistance for targeted muscle toning
- Measures 14.75 inches in diameter
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)