STOTT PILATES Split-Pedal Stability Chair with HandlesItem#: HN-STPT036
- Bilateral, unilateral, and reciprocal movement
- Double-steel frame and vinyl upholstery
- Pedals move independently or lock together
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Includes adjustable handles and a DVD
- Dimensions: 21.5L x 22.5W x 55.5H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included
Stability chair, Handles, DVD
The multi-function STOTT PILATES Split-Pedal Stability Chair with Handles easily adjusts so you can train almost any muscle group. Lunges? Dips? Leg presses? Work on your calves, arms, core, and more with this versatile and comfortable chair! This sturdy piece of equipment is the only Stability Chair built with a double-steel frame and it also features ultra-soft foam for added comfort and easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery on the pedals and seat. Included with this upper- and lower-body workout chair are 2 handles and an instructional DVD.
- Spring tension with hook-on system
- Ultra-soft foam cushioning on each pedal
- Compact size
- Easy-roll wheels
- Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair, 2nd Ed. DVD
- Some assembly required
About STOTT PILATES
STOTT PILATES is a contemporary approach to the original exercise method pioneered by the late Joseph Pilates. Co-founders Moira and Lindsay G. Merrithew, along with a team of physical therapists, sports medicine and fitness professionals, have spent over two decades refining the STOTT PILATES method of exercise and equipment. This resulted in the inclusion of modern principles of exercise science and spinal rehabilitation, making it one of the safest and effective methods available. This clear and detailed approach forms the basis for STOTT PILATES training and certification programs. It's used by rehab and prenatal clients, athletes, celebrities and everyone in between.
Dimensions & Specifications
Some Assembly Required
21.5L x 22.5W x 55.5H in.
Manufacturers Warranty Included
Weight of Machine