Stovall Wood Duck BoxItem#: HN-BFG151
- Constructed of all-cedar wood
- Entrance hole measures 3L x 4H in.
- Comes with side opening for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel and dichromate plated hardware
- Overall dimensions: 23.75L x 14W x 11H in.
Based in Michigan, Stovall Products has been manufacturing a full line of cedar bird feeders, birdhouses, and bat houses for over 20 years. Each hand-crafted item is made of Western red cedar and is assembled with screws, and stainless hardware. Much of the hardware is finished with a wood protector to accent the natural warmth of the wood grain while some products are rough sawn to blend naturally into their surroundings. Stovall builds houses for wrens, bluebirds, hawks, owls, ducks and more, and offers three sizes of bat houses.
Dimensions & Specifications