Stovall Wood Nursery Bat HouseItem#: HN-BFG150
- Constructed of western red cedar
- Comes with 3 chambers that can hold 300-400 bats
- Great for golf courses or larger areas
- Stainless steel and dichromate plated hardware
- Overall dimensions: 28L x 17W x 8H in.
Based in Michigan, Stovall Products has been manufacturing a full line of cedar bird feeders, birdhouses, and bat houses for over 20 years. Each hand-crafted item is made of Western red cedar and is assembled with screws, and stainless hardware. Much of the hardware is finished with a wood protector to accent the natural warmth of the wood grain while some products are rough sawn to blend naturally into their surroundings. Stovall builds houses for wrens, bluebirds, hawks, owls, ducks and more, and offers three sizes of bat houses.
Dimensions & Specifications