St. Paul Garden StatueItem#: HN-ORL299
- St. Paul helps create a meditative space for any area
- Composed of firm fiberglass resin
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Delicate antique stone finish
- Dimensions: 20W x 14D x 62H inches; 76 lbs.
This impressive, almost life-sized St. Paul Garden Statue will add a lovely element to your garden. St. Paul is beautifully portrayed here with his staff in hand. This classically inspired statue is cast in a lightweight fiberglass resin and features a beautiful finish that provides a protective coat against the elements.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
20W x 14D x 62H inches
- Sturdy yet lightweight resin and fiberglass construction
- Unique three-tier spillway design for all angles of viewing
- Choice of 3 weather-resistant finishes
- Self-contained pump included
- Measures 41L x 45W x 48H inches