Studio Designs Pneumatic Task ChairItem#: HN-MEI201
- Pneumatic height adjustment for comfort
- Comfortable padded seat and back
- 5-prong nylon base
- Covered casters for easy rolling
The Studio Designs Pneumatic Task Chair offers comfortable, ergonomic support for drafting, crafting, or computer work. Durably constructed with a comfortable padded seat and back, this armless chair features a five-prong plastic base with covered casters for safe and easy rolling. The seat measures 16W x 14D inches, and the seat back measures 15W x 8.25H inches. Adjust the seat height from 15 to 19 inches to suit your own height and the height of your workstation. Some assembly is required.
Founded in 1985 in Pico Rivera, Calif., Studio Designs (formerly Studio RTA) offers a wide range of products, including art sets, drafting tables, craft tables, workstations, easels, and more. Designed for use in the sometimes-cramped environment of the home workstation, Studio Designs' products are innovative and affordable, while giving you the most for your money. Furniture for home office and creation should be something you can depend on, and Studio Designs keeps that in mind, with durable materials and quality craftsmanship to last you for years.
Dimensions & Specifications
Seat Back Dimensions
15W x 8.25H inches
15-19 Inches (Adjustable)
Adjustable Height Maximum
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools. Furniture will be shipped with all necessary fasteners. Assembly is a matter of minutes with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the parts, bolts and screw sizes before starting assembly of your furniture.
$131.01 to $199.99
- Easy, 1-handed tilt adjusts from 0 to 30 degrees
- 1.5-inch steel tubing with scratch-resistant powder coating
- Dual 3-drawer storage units (7W x 10D x 7H inches)
- Equipped with locking casters and no-slip floor guides
- Crossbar footrest with rubber tread offers 21" of leg room
Swing arm-lamp for the art, craft, or drafting table
- Spring arm and knobs can be secured in any position
- Mounts easily to table or wall with four-way clamp
- Arm height reaches a 32-inch maximum
- Takes 100W bulbs
- Available in black or white
- Buy the Futura Drafting Table and Chair Set and save!
- Tempered blue safety glass work surface
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Top angle adjustment up to 35 degrees
- Clamp a light source under the top to create a tracing table
- 43W x 24D x 31.5H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Assemble
Comments about Studio Designs Pneumatic Task Chair:
From the pictures online and also from the recommended purchases, this chair appeared much taller and capable of being used at a drafting table.
I'm disappointed by this and will be contacting makers to address the height issue. If there is an extension to the shaft, i would be satisfied.