Sunrise 66 in. Classic Cast Iron Clawfoot TubItem#: HN-FEI437
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Cast iron bath with claw feet
- For use with floor- or wall-mount faucet (not included)
- Large nouveau feet available in a variety of finishes
- Features 8-inch center faucet and drain drills
- Empty weight: 286 lbs., full weight: 736 lbs.
- Water capacity: 50 gals.
- Depth: 14.5 inches, length: 66 inches
- Overall dimensions: 68L x 30.5W x 24H inches
The Sunrise 66 in. Classic Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub, provides a quiet retreat when you just want to get away to a place that's quieter and warmer. Lie back and let the bubbles surround you with peacefulness. This tub is a faithful recreation of a classic design, with large nouveau claw feet and faucet drills for a center mounted faucet and drain. Very old-fashioned and appealing. It also allows you to recline against either end. Items required for the tub to function are a floor- or wall-mount faucet, drain, and water supply line (not included). This freestanding tub comes with a manufacturer's 90-day warranty. Product comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions if necessary. We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor install your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit. Once you have everything set up, you can enjoy your private little piece of heaven any time you like.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Sunrise Specialty
Founded in 1972 in Berkley, California under the name Sunrise Salvage, this company began pursuing and specializing certain parts like plumbing, windows, doors, and fireplace mantels from Victorian era houses. As these types of houses began to appreciate in value and interest, less and less were demolished, so Sunrise Salvage sought out companies who could supply the same products as reproductions.
In 1979 their first catalog was launched, announcing their current company name as Sunrise Specialty. More than 30 years later they are still offering authentic reproductions as one of the largest bath ware providers from that time period. Their products such as tubs boast designs made from real cast iron, fine porcelain, and solid brass. Their faucets and showers are finely constructed from solid brass and fastened with washer less ceramic valves, guaranteed to last a lifetime. All products including exposed showers, shower curtain rings, and faucets are assembled by hand at their California facility. Sunrise Specialty provides the finest quality products at an affordable price, and strives to deliver the best service and customer relations.
Dimensions & Specifications
68L x 30.5W x 24H in.
286 lbs. (Empty), 736 lbs. (Filled)
8 in. Centers
White, Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
AssemblyProduct comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions if neccessary. Please call our Customer Service Department with any questions during set-up.
$39.99 to $49.99
- Fits over the rim of roll top tubs
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Classic wire grate design for drainage
$350.99 to $368.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 72L x 32W inches