Sunrise Elegance 60 in. Double Slipper Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub with Lions Paw FeetItem#: HN-FEI443
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Double slipper cast iron tub
- For use with rim-mount faucet (not included)
- Lion's paw available in a variety of finishes
- Features 8-inch center faucet and drain drills
- Empty weight: 286 lbs., full weight: 700 lbs.
- Water capacity: 46 gals.
- Depth: 14.5 inches, length: 60 inches
- Overall dimensions: 61L x 31W x 31H inches
The Sunrise Elegance 60 in. Double Slipper Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub with Lions Paw Feet lives up to its name as the epitome of elegance in bathing. Add some bubble bath or rich bathing oils, hang a basket with fragrant soaps, a candle or two, maybe a few essential chocolates, and grab a book. Items required for the tub to function are a rim-mount faucet, drain, and water supply line (not included). This freestanding tub comes with a manufacturer's 90-day warranty. Product comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions if necessary. We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor install your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit. Then, you can surround yourself with elegance and culture, just for now, before you have to go back to the real world.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Sunrise Specialty
Founded in 1972 in Berkley, California under the name Sunrise Salvage, this company began pursuing and specializing certain parts like plumbing, windows, doors, and fireplace mantels from Victorian era houses. As these types of houses began to appreciate in value and interest, less and less were demolished, so Sunrise Salvage sought out companies who could supply the same products as reproductions.
In 1979 their first catalog was launched, announcing their current company name as Sunrise Specialty. More than 30 years later they are still offering authentic reproductions as one of the largest bath ware providers from that time period. Their products such as tubs boast designs made from real cast iron, fine porcelain, and solid brass. Their faucets and showers are finely constructed from solid brass and fastened with washer less ceramic valves, guaranteed to last a lifetime. All products including exposed showers, shower curtain rings, and faucets are assembled by hand at their California facility. Sunrise Specialty provides the finest quality products at an affordable price, and strives to deliver the best service and customer relations.
Dimensions & Specifications
61L x 31W x 31H in.
286 lbs. (Empty), 700 lbs. (Filled)
8 in. Centers
White, Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
AssemblyProduct comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions if neccessary. Please call our Customer Service Department with any questions during set-up.
$39.99 to $49.99
- Fits over the rim of roll top tubs
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Classic wire grate design for drainage
$244.99 to $264.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 58L x 24W inches