Susan Metal Small Animal Cage with Built in StandItem#: HN-MAH016
$191.99 to $239.99
- Sturdy metal hutch with on stand
- Entire top of the cage opens for easy access
- Traditional side door
- Includes water bottle, trough, and bowl
- Wheels on the bottom for easy transport
- Perforated floor and drawers for easy cleaning
- Available in a variety of sizes
Hay trough, Feed trough, no drip water bottle
The Susan Metal Small Animal Cage with Built in Stand is ideal for rabbits. This sturdy metal hutch features everything you need to give your rabbit a good home, including a water bottle, trough, and nest. The perforated floor and drawers make cleaning the cage easier, and the stand features wheels for easy mobility.
Dimensions & Specifications
Large, Medium, Small
Choose From 3 Options
- A must-have for your pet's enclosure
- Easy-to-use dispenser for hay, veggies and more
- No exposed hooks inside the cage for pet safety
- Keeps food elevated, clean, and free of waste
- Minimizes wasted food, saving you money
- Also ideal for Guinea pigs and chinchillas
$13.99 to $20.99
- No-drip water bottle
- Easy to fill from top
- Connects easily to wire cages
- Availble in a variety of sizes: Sm (2.6 oz), Med (5.3 oz), Large (10.6 oz), X-Large (21.2 oz), XX-Large (42.3 oz).
- Perfect dust free bedding for your pet rabbit
- Biodegradable and odorless bedding keeps your pet clean
- Best choice for birds cage litter and small animals
- Pack size 5 lbs.
- 100% natural, soft and highly absorbent corn-cob.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- To fill a garbage can
Comments about Susan Metal Small Animal Cage with Built in Stand:
I have purchased a number of items from Hayneedle and have always been impressed with the quality and value. This Susan Metal rabbit cage is the worst piece of garbage I have ever bought. For starters, the plastic drawer arrived cracked as did the hay hopper. There is NO floor to this case, when i contacted Hayneedle before ordering, I was told that the cage comes with a perforated floor. It does not. There were no written assembly instructions, just a very small, hard to decipher set of photos of parts and arrows. cage bars do not line up front and back, so the shelves can not be attached so that they are level, does not really matter since shelves were so bended and off from flat, they would not have been flat and even if if there was a wag to attache them on all sides to a level bar. All in all a terrible waster of money. For the cost to ship back the broken items, I will likely just buy something else.