T-6 Texan Model AirplaneItem#: HN-UHC058
- The trainer for most every Allied pilot in WWII
- Also saw action in WWII and Korea
- Beautifully handcrafted from solid mahogany
- Finished with three coats of polyurethane gloss
- Stained look shows wood's natural beauty
- Wooden stand makes a great display
- Army, Navy
- From the WWII era (1935)
- Manufactured by North American
- 22 wingspan inches
1 Model Plane, 1 Wooden Stand
The T-6 was one of the most important aircraft designs of all time and is universally recognized. The T-6 Texan two-place advanced trainer was the classroom for most of the Allied pilots who flew in World War II. In all, the T-6 trained several hundred thousand pilots in 34 different countries. Though most famous as a trainer, the T-6 Texan also won honors in World War II and in the early days of the Korean War. A pilot's airplane, it could roll, loop, spin, snap, and vertical roll.
This lovely piece of history is handcrafted from solid mahogany and then finished with a high gloss. Complete with an attractive wooden stand, this model will be a great conversation piece for your home or office.
Dimensions & Specifications
North American Aviation