Teak Adirondack Chair and OttomanItem#: HN-REGL013
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
Spend some time enjoying the sunshine with this Adirondack chair and ottoman. The chair has a curved seat and slanted back for comfort, and its curved ottoman is ideal for propping your feet up to relax in the great outdoors. Both pieces are constructed of durable teak with a natural finish that will withstand the elements and resist rotting and warping to maintain its beauty for years to come. It is constructed with sturdy mortise and tenon joins for stability.
- Designed in classic, Adirondack style
- Constructed from solid, grade-A teak
- Features mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- Chair and ottoman are sanded for silky smoothness
- Painted with a natural finish
- Measures 42W x 28D x 40H in.
The Teak Adirondack Chair and Ottoman offers comfort and charm to any setting you choose. This piece is made from authentic grade-A solid teak, not pressboard or other lesser materials. Instead of masking the wood beneath a varnish, the wood is simply sanded smooth and coated with a natural finish, letting the honey color of teak speak for itself. Teak is naturally resistant to warping and rotting, making this an ideal outdoor chair. Piece weighs a sturdy 69 lbs.
Dimensions & Specifications
42W x 28D x 40H in
Chair & Ottoman
$39.99 to $49.99
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue Stripe and Aqua Blue
- Durable 100% polyester fabric covering
- 100% polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep cushion securely attached to chair
- Piped edging all around for a finished look
- Choose from several versatile colors
- Cushion dimensions: 18W x 24.5L x 21.5D inches
$19.99 to $26.99
- New colors for 2013: Aqua Blue and Aqua Blue Stripe!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep this cushion securely attached
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance