Three Birds Charleston Teak Backless BenchItem#: HN-TB042
$468.00 to $630.00
- Made of Grade A plantation-grown teak
- Naturally resistant to moisture, warping, and rot
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery with locking wood dowels
- Hand-finished polish
- Backless design with sturdy squared legs
- 4-, 5-, and 6-foot length options
One Teak Bench
No matter where you are, a park bench is always a welcoming place to sit down and relax. The Three Birds Charleston Backless Teak Bench will add beauty and style to your backyard, garden, deck, or commercial location. Its simplicity and versatile backless design make it an attractive addition to any location.
Crafted from Grade-A plantation-grown teak, this bench is made to stand the test of time. For centuries, teak wood has been recognized for its quality, durability, and beauty. Teak is a very hard, densely grained wood with a high oil content. The unique combination of these characteristics makes teak wood naturally resistant to moisture, rot, warping, shrinking, splintering, insects, and fungus. It is considered the ideal wood for outdoor furniture.
This item is custom-made to order, which means production begins immediately upon receipt of each order. Because of this, cancellations must be made via telephone to 1-800-351-5699 within 24 hours of order placement. Emails are not currently acceptable forms of cancellation. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Three Birds accepts only Grade-A, plantation-grown teak timber harvested from government-managed plantations. All of the teak wood used in our products is kiln-dried prior to production. The teak then receives a smooth, hand-applied, polished finish. Time-tested mortise-and-tenon joinery with locking wood dowels holds each piece together. Prior to delivery, each item is individually inspected and shipped knocked-down for efficiency. A hammer, rubber mallet, and screwdriver are all you need to complete the simple assembly. This bench comes in four pieces and with detailed instructions. Assembly time is only 10 to 15 minutes.
Dimensions & Specifications
48L x 18W x 17H inches, 72L x 18W x 17H inches
37 lbs, 47 lbs
550 lbs, 750 lbs
4 foot, 6 foot
4 Foot Bench, 6 Foot Bench
Teak is often misunderstood as being a high maintenance material, when in fact it requires virtually no maintenance whatsoever and will last for generations to come. Three Birds recommends doing nothing and allow your teak furniture to weather naturally. In less than a year of exposure to the elements, Teak will naturally weather to a beautiful silvery gray patina. Due to Teakwood's high oil content and density, the grain will not open or split, which means the smooth, buttery texture of Three Birds Teakwood Furniture will remain even after years of continued exposure. If you prefer to preserve the color of new or cleaned teak, or would like to revive already weathered teak to a like new condition, then we suggest using teak cleaner and teak protector, both can be found at your local larger hardware store.
- Constructed of Grade-A plantation-grown teak
- Features a hand-applied polished finish
- Rectangular shape comfortably seats 6
- A 2.5-inch umbrella hole makes it ready for shade
- Naturally moisture, rot and warping resistant
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, locking wood dowels
- Table measures 72L x 36W x 29.5H inches
- Polyester fabric top with PVC backing and splash guard skirt
- Air vents reduce inside moisture and wind lofting
- Features click-close closure buckle and padded handles
- Elastic hem cord with adjustable toggle for a snug fit
- Fits benches up to 50L x 28.5W x 30H inches
- Helps maintain original color of teak
- Slows aging process of wood
- Quick drying
- A little goes a long way!
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Assemble
- Weather Proof
Comments about Three Birds Charleston Teak Backless Bench:
I bought this bench to put outside my sauna in a deck area under my house at the beach. It took about 15 minutes to assemble including putting wood glue on a few dowels. I did opt to stain the wood with teak oil (purchased separately) for a deeper luster. A very simple, solid and beautiful piece of furniture. I could not find a better price on line.
- Primary use: