Teeter Hang Ups Better Back ProgramItem#: HN-TER111
- For use with Teeter Hang Ups models EP-560, EP-560 sport & EP-960 inversion tables
- 29 detailed drawings printed for quick-reference while inverted
- Features an inversion angle guide
- Mat offers non-skid protection for hard floors
- Reverse to use as an oversized yoga and exercise mat
- Washable, latex-free mat features double-layer construction and mesh fabric insert for extra strength
- Dimensions: 36L x 16W x 0.16H inches
What's Not Included
It's time to go back to school. Back to back school with the Teeter Hang Ups Better Back Program. When placed under your inversion table, this mat offers a quick-reference guide to simple movements that help you achieve maximum benefits. Inverted movement is vital to maintaining muscle and joint health by encouraging rehydration and improving flexibility. Joints that are slightly out of alignment from overuse and misuse realign with gentle stretching during decompression -- resulting in better body symmetry and posture. And when you are ready for a body-sculpting workout, inverted exercises target glutes, legs, and the core without adding risky, compressive loads to the spine.
About Teeter Hang Ups
Teeter Hang Ups is the longest supplier of inversion products on the market today. Family owned since 1981, Roger Teeter’s passion for quality and best value has inspired over 2 million people to put their trust in Teeter Hang Ups. Teeter specializes in decompression products with inversion tables as the primary line; this focus ensures products that are optimized for benefits and function. Teeter’s primary attention is on quality. Engineering studies show that Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables outperform the competition in endurance, strength, rotation control, and assembly.
Dimensions & Specifications
36L x 16W x .16H in.
Teeter Hang Ups