Teknor Apex 75 ft. Farm HoseItem#: HN-JEN1492
- Power coil fitting and collar prevents kinking and leaking
- Contains micro shield to prevent mold and mildew
- Remains flexible down to 45 degree
- For general lawn and garden use
- Measures .63 diam. in. X 75L ft.
Designed for lawn and garden use, the Teknor Apex 75 ft. Farm Hose remains flexible down to 45 degrees. A power coil fitting and collar prevents kinking and leaking while the micro shield prevents mold and mildew.
About Teknor Apex
Founded in 1924 and headquartered in Rhode Island, Teknor Apex is a diversified material science company that uses complementary technologies to serve everyday markets. Utilizing ISO and TQM as foundations for their operations, Teknor Apex is committed to producing high-quality products with a system that’s based on customer focus, leadership, the involvement of the people, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
5/8 diam. in. X 75L ft.
- Flexible plastic shop vac hose
- Curved handle for easy maneuvering and control
- Can be used with all 1.25-inch accessories
- Fits standard friction or locking inlets
- Dimensions: 1.25 inches diam. x 8 feet long
- Made of durable poly pro plastic
- Includes gulper nozzle, crevice tool, and round brush
- Fits 1.25-inch hose end or extension wand
- Makes household cleaning easier
- Made in the USA of poly pro plastic
- Allows you to use 1.25-inch accessories with 2.5-inch hose
- Designed for use with Shop-Vac micro cleaning kit
- Can be used for both wet and dry pick up