Teknor Apex Industrial Duty All Rubber HoseItem#: HN-JEN1491
- Durable rubber construction
- Designed for hot and cold use
- Heavy-duty radial braid reinforcement for high burst strength
- Leak-proof brass couplings for watertight connections
- Measures .63 diam. in. X 50L ft.
With its durable rubber construction and ability to be used with hot and cold water, the Teknor Apex Industrial Duty All Rubber Hose features a heavy-duty radial braid reinforcement for high burst strength. Leak-proof brass couplings give you a watertight connection.
About Teknor Apex
Founded in 1924 and headquartered in Rhode Island, Teknor Apex is a diversified material science company that uses complementary technologies to serve everyday markets. Utilizing ISO and TQM as foundations for their operations, Teknor Apex is committed to producing high-quality products with a system that’s based on customer focus, leadership, the involvement of the people, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
5/8 diam. in. X 50L ft.
- Flexible plastic shop vac hose
- Curved handle for easy maneuvering and control
- Can be used with all 1.25-inch accessories
- Fits standard friction or locking inlets
- Dimensions: 1.25 inches diam. x 8 feet long
- Made of durable poly pro plastic
- Includes gulper nozzle, crevice tool, and round brush
- Fits 1.25-inch hose end or extension wand
- Makes household cleaning easier
- Made in the USA of poly pro plastic
- Allows you to use 1.25-inch accessories with 2.5-inch hose
- Designed for use with Shop-Vac micro cleaning kit
- Can be used for both wet and dry pick up