Teknor Apex Soil Soaker HoseItem#: HN-JEN1482
- Durable, recycled rubber construction
- Deep soaking penetrates soil evenly
- Efficient drip and sweating action conserves water
- Can be used above or below ground level
- Measures .5 diam. in. x 25L ft.
Made from durable, recycled rubber, the Teknor Apex Soil Soaker Hose provides deep soaking that penetrates the soil evenly. An efficient drip and sweating action conserves water and can be used above or below ground level.
About Teknor Apex
Founded in 1924 and headquartered in Rhode Island, Teknor Apex is a diversified material science company that uses complementary technologies to serve everyday markets. Utilizing ISO and TQM as foundations for their operations, Teknor Apex is committed to producing high-quality products with a system that’s based on customer focus, leadership, the involvement of the people, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
1/2 diam. in. x 25L ft.
- Flexible plastic shop vac hose
- Curved handle for easy maneuvering and control
- Can be used with all 1.25-inch accessories
- Fits standard friction or locking inlets
- Dimensions: 1.25 inches diam. x 8 feet long
- Made of durable poly pro plastic
- Includes gulper nozzle, crevice tool, and round brush
- Fits 1.25-inch hose end or extension wand
- Makes household cleaning easier
- Made in the USA of poly pro plastic
- Allows you to use 1.25-inch accessories with 2.5-inch hose
- Designed for use with Shop-Vac micro cleaning kit
- Can be used for both wet and dry pick up