Tex Tan Circuit Racer SaddleItem#: HN-ACTO219
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Long-lasting suede seat is soft and cozy
- Features 7/8 in-skirt with stainless steel dees
- Perfect for riding and participating in multiple disciplines
- Includes quarter-horse bars and 6.75 in. gullet
- 5 in. cantle, 12.75 in. swell, and horn also included
The Tex Tan Circuit Racer Saddle has a rich pecan finish and features hand-carved tooling, roughout jockey and fenders, Equi-Tex tree, and an engraved silver trim with amber crystals. Proudly made in the United States, this racer saddle has 7/8 in-skirt with stainless steel dees, quarter-horse bars, 5-inch cantle, aluminum barrel racer stirrups, and horn.
Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
About Action Company
For 40 years Action Company has been the leading wholesale supplier of America's top brands of western saddles and tack. This company is based in McKinney, Texas and carries over 13,000 equine products including western saddles, English saddles, tack, gifts items, and more. They take pride in offering America's top brands to horse riders everywhere.
Dimensions & Specifications