Versare Mobile Room Divider - 8.5W ft.Item#: HN-VSI011
$523.98 to $979.99
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Durable, all-aluminum frame construction
- Commercial-grade quality - great for office use
- Patented 360-degree hinges provide full panel rotation
- 3 tackable, acoustical panels reduce noise
- Locking casters for mobility and stationary stability
- Measures 8.5 feet wide with various height options
- Made in the USA
Make the most of your facility's space with this versatile, commercial-grade partition. The Versare 8 Foot 6 Inch Wide Mobile Room Divider features three panels that can be shaped into a variety of positions quickly and easily to create a flexible workspace. Each panel is covered with a noise-reducing, fully tackable surface ideal for posting signage or other documents. Each panel rotates 360 degrees for infinite configuration possibilities using a patented 360-degree hinge. Unlike piano hinges used by other folding partitions, these hinges allow each panel to turn any direction, at any angle. Patented no-pinch seams between each panel reduce the possibility of fingers getting pinched.
This high-quality room divider is constructed with an elegant extruded aluminum frame, which makes it strong yet lighter than partitions with steel frames. Unique cast aluminum corner joints provide superior strength and durability. Full panel end members increase acoustical properties by trapping sound and create a finished look when used as an entrance. Non-marking, low profile casters provide low clearance, which reduces noise and creates a lower center of gravity.
This practical office space solution ships fully assembled with no loose parts and carries a three-year manufacturer's warranty. It's available in a variety of heights, fabrics, and colors to suit your personal preference or your company's needs. The fabric options include Seaway, Terratex, and vinyl. Seaway is made from olefin and acrylic. Terratex is a durable, environmentally friendly fabric made from 100% recycled polyester (mostly derived from post-consumer pop bottles) or other renewable materials. All fabrics are durable and appropriate for commercial settings.
- Patented Full Panel End Member gives the partition stability in all configurations.
- Transport Lock holds the divider in the folded position while moving it from location to location.
- Unit-to-Unit Connectors join additional units together to form longer partition walls.
- No-Pinch Seams between each panel are constructed of radius extruded aluminum to prevent a pinch point when rotating panels.
- All Aluminum Frame Construction is made of extruded aluminum profiles joined with cast aluminum corner joints for lightweight strength and durability.
- Patented 360-Degree Hinge (cast aluminum) allows full rotation of each panel.
- 3-inch Dual Wheel Locking Casters on the full panel end members hold the partition securely in position.
- Acoustical Panels with Tackable Surfaces trap sound and make it easy to post signage or other documents.
- Partition Tops accept hooks, allowing you to hang objects, such as artwork, photos, and dry erase boards, over the top of each partition.
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Versare Portable Products is a cutting-edge corporation that specializes in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of portable products designed for efficient space utilization. Schools, churches, offices, hotels, arenas, homes, and commercial facilities continue to benefit from the versatile designs of Versare's portable partitions, blockaids, boardrooms, and wallbeds. Versare (named for the Latin word for versatile) was selected by Inc Magazine's Inc 5000 as one of the nation's fastest growing companies in 2006 and 2007. Versare is located in Minneapolis, Minn.
Dimensions & Specifications
Adjustable Shape, Adjustable Width, Portable, Sound Control, Tack Board, Wheels
4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 6 ft. 10 in., 7 ft. 6 in.
Color: Choose From 12 Options