The Allstone Group 72 Inch Double Ended Marble Freestanding Tub - Yellow FinItem#: HN-PIS010
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Yellow Fin marble double-ended freestanding tub
- For use with floor- or wall-mount faucet (not included)
- Polished interior finish; hammered exterior
- Features standard 1.5-inch drain opening
- Empty weight: 3,000 lbs., full weight: 3,991 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 74L x 38W x 24H inches
The Allstone Group 72 Inch Double Ended Marble Freestanding Tub - Yellow Fin is the perfect place to unwind after a long day. This elegant, oval freestanding tub boasts a gracefully rolled rim and smooth, spacious interior for the ultimate in bathing comfort. Expertly hand-carved from a single block of marble, this stylish, sophisticated tub will be the centerpiece of your bathroom. The polished interior beautifully complements the natural beauty of the hammered exterior, and both ends are rounded for your choice of bathing positions. This double-ended freestanding tub has a 112-gallon water capacity and comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Items required for the tub to function include a faucet, drain, and supply lines. We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor installs your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
Please note: Due to the curbside delivery of Powerhouse Industrial Supply Co. Inc. tubs, a crane is necessary to properly transfer the tub into your home.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether the tub's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Allstone Group
The Allstone Group, LLC is a manufacturing company specializing in the production of innovative stone products made of granite, marble, travertine, onyx, limestone, sandstone, and petrified wood. With two divisions - landscape and pool, and kitchen and bath - their stone products are designed to enhance both home and business, inside and out. The company has a North American sales office in Fayetteville, Ark., and an international sales/manufacturing location in Fujian, China. In addition to Allstone's catalog of products, their design staff can help create a custom stone product to suit any environment or customer request.
Dimensions & Specifications
20 in. Maximum Water Depth
74L x 38W x 24H in.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
3000 lbs. (Empty), 3991 lbs. (Full)
The Allstone Group
$350.99 to $368.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 72L x 32W inches