Americana Clocks Capitol Grandfather ClockItem#: HN-AMER002
- Separate hour count with automatic night silence feature
- Solid mahogany case with hinged access doors
- Genuine bird's eye maple burl shows on the front and side
- Each of the bold carvings are solid wood and hand done
- Side access and dial doors have beveled glass throughout
- Chimes featured: St. Michael,Triple Chime, Westminster, Whittington
- Dimensions: 28W x 17.5D x 95H inches
The Capitol Grandfather Clock is crafted of solid plantation-grown Indonesian mahogany in a heavily distressed dark brown finish and outfitted with a stunning amount of function and ornamentation. This beautiful grandfather clock features beautiful carved feat and a hand carved crown for exemplary beauty. The beautiful twisted lyre pendulum is viewable through a beveled glass window. This beautiful clock features three chimes: Westminster, Whittington, or St. Michael's. An automatic night silence feature ensures a quiet rest.
About Americana Clock Co.
A top designer and importer of grandfather and floor clocks, American Clock Co. uses only natural cherry, mahogany, maple, and red oak woods to create the finest clocks available.
Dimensions & Specifications
St. Michael, Triple Chime, Westminster, Whittington
Chiming, Night Shut-Off, Pendulum
28W x 17.5D x 95H in.