Byer of Maine Madera Hammock StandItem#: HN-BY005
When only one tree is near, never fear: this portable hammock stand will carry the other end. Clever hardwood poles with adjustable rope and anchor make up your missing link. For non-spreader-bar hammocks only.
- Single side portable stand
- For non-spreader-bar hammocks
- Holds up to 450 pounds
- Includes rope, anchor and 2 poles
Everyone knows the problem. It's always easy to find something sturdy for one end of a hammock, but the other end is usually not quite right. The Madera solves this problem. It is simple in design and made from the highest quality materials. Setting it up is easy too! Simply stand up the two 64 inch hardwood bars, drive the anchor pin into the ground, adjust the rope to the right length and you're ready to hang any Mayan, Brazilian or Nicaraguan hammock. Natural wood finish.
Includes all necessary hardware.
Dimensions & Specifications
64in H x 1.25in dia.
Hanging Hardware Included
Brazilian, Mayan, Nicaraguan
Wood & Rope
Assembly Difficulty Level
$89.99 to $109.99
- Upgrade & Save! Buy the hammock and stand set
- Choose from handwoven cotton or nylon
- Authentic, expert workmanship
- Diamond weave for remarkable strength
- Room for 3 or more; 600-lb. weight capacity
- Bed dimensions: 7 ft. 6 in. L x 11 ft. W
- Overall length: 14 ft. 8 in.
- Several color options available
- Hanging hardware not included
- Crafted from 100% cotton
- Holds 3 or more people up to 400 lbs. total
- Bed measures 8 ft. 4 in. L x 5 ft. 6 in. W
- Overall hammock length measures 11 ft. 2 in.
- Available in a variety of colors
- Stretches and conforms for exquisite comfort
- Nylon rope used to support one end of a hammock
- Turns any tree or post into hammock support
- Ideal with the Madera Hammock stand
- Unique slide offers 6-feet of adjustment
- Includes a rugged 7/16-inch snap hook