The Tortle Repositioning Beanie - Blue ElephantItem#: HN-TORT002
- Gently deflects your baby's head when sitting or lying
- FDA cleared to prevent and treat flat head syndrome
- Naturally encourages healthy head and neck motion
- Available in your choice of size
Your child's flat head syndrome can be corrected with the The Tortle - Blue Elephant. Designed to help prevent and treat flat head syndrome, even in the early stages, the Tortle gently deflects your baby's when she's sitting or lying on the back of her head, gently moving her head from side to side. The Tortle is an FDA-cleared Class 1 medical device which naturally encourages healthy head and neck motion with the suffocation risks which are inherent in the repositioning of pillows or wedges. Available in different sizes depending on your baby's age and weight, the Tortle was designed by a pediatrician mom and can be used in car seats, strollers, bouncers, swings, and bassinets.
- Small: 0-2 months/5-10 pounds
- Medium: 2-4 months/10-15 pounds
- Large: 4-6 months/15-20 pounds
- Developed by a Pediatrician mom
- Use in car seats, strollers, bouncers, swings, etc.
- Classic blue/green/brown pattern
About 2 Red Hens
Designed by Lori, a mom who loves all babies, and especially her own, 2 Red Hens is dedicated to making great products that also help the world around us. Inspired by her children to create things, and to make the earth a little prettier for them, Lori has a style that moms love, and knows what moms want.
Dimensions & Specifications
Medium/2-4 months - 10-15 lbs., Small/0-2 months - 5-10 lbs.