Thinker Gargoyle StatueItem#: HN-LB056
- Constructed of molded resin and crushed marble
- Designed to withstand the harshest elements
- Realistic, beautifully carved detail
- Choice of finishes to complement any outdoor setting
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Measures 4L x 8W x 5.5H inches
This statue is far from your typical garden accent! The Thinker Gargoyle is sure to be a delightful addition to your lawn or garden. Place this pensive little guy on top of a rock or ledge in your backyard area. This is a small, yet bold garden statue fashioned out of molded resin and crushed marble. This material is both durable and sturdy. It will not absorb water or crack in extreme temperatures. Available in a choice of finishes, the Thinker Gargoyle Statue will complement any outdoor setting.
Craft-Tex and Ladybug are special product line divisions of Concept Plastics, Inc. Concept Plastics is America's premier maker of fine furniture and decorative resin castings. Established in 1970 in High Point, N.C., Concept Plastics uses extremely accurate molding techniques, exceptional craftsmanship in casting, and artisan skills in hand finishing. The Craft-Tex and Ladybug lines offer a wide variety of products for the home, office, and garden, including birdbaths, fountains, statues, planters, bookends, and decorative wall decor.
Dimensions & Specifications
4L x 8W x 5.5H inches
Lead, Moss, Wrought Iron, Verdigris, Brick
- Ultra-durable and maintenance free PVC vinyl construction
- Will last season after season
- Built-in drainage
- Fade resistant
- Outdoor use and backed by 20-year warranty
- Dimensions: 28L x 8.5W x 8.5H inches
$84.98 to $89.98
- Made of crushed marble cast into resin
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Won't crack, loves the elements
- Dimensions: 6L x 6.75W x 13H inches
- Weighs 10 lbs.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy Set-up
- Weather Resistant
- Small bit broke off
- Front Yard
Comments about Craft-Tex/Ladybug Thinker Gargoyle Statue:
This sits on my front porch, and it blends very nicely with the natural sandstone. The sculpture is textured and colored to be very much like real stone, even up close and to the touch. Its horn broke at the very tip when I set it out; it was probably cracked in shipping, though it was wrapped very well. Even the broken bits, though, look like stone and only add character to the piece. It has great personality, and I expect it to wear well over time.