Tribecca Low Profile Slat BedItem#: HN-ADL2389
Your Bed Size
$950.00 to $1,370.00
- Contemporary allure for the modern decor
- Resilient hardwood construction
- Root beer finish
- Box spring required
- Includes center support and slat system
- Stylish open slat design
- Variety of sizes
Headboard, Footboard, Bed frame, Rails, Slats
What's Not Included
Mattress, Box spring, Bedding, Accessories
Modern styling and an enduring design make the Tribecca Slat Bed an ideal fit for your progressive interior. The slat design evokes openness and freedom, while a rich root beer finish creates a striking balance with modern sensibilities. The resilient hardwood construction of this slat bed provides durable mattress support in your choice of sizes. A box spring is required.
- Full: 63L x 2W x 52H inches
- Queen: 63L x 2W x 52H inches
- King: 79L x 2W x 52H inches
- Full: 63L x 2W x 22H inches li>Queen: 63L x 2W x 22H inches
- King: 79L x 2W x 22H inches
About American Drew
Founded in 1927, American Drew is a well-established manufacturer of medium- to upper-medium-priced bedroom, dining room, and occasional furniture. American Drew's product collections cover a broad variety of style categories including traditional, transitional, and contemporary. Their collections range from the legendary 18th-century traditional "Cherry Grove," celebrating its 42nd year of success, to the extremely popular "Bob Mackie Home Collection," influenced by the world-renowned fashion designer Bob Mackie. "Jessica McClintock Home" features another beloved designer bringing unique style to an American Drew line. American Drew's headquarters are located in Greensboro, N.C. Their products are distributed through thousands of independently owned retailers throughout the United States, Canada, and around the world.
Dimensions & Specifications
Select Hardwoods and Cherry Veneers
Full, King, Queen
Full, Queen, King
American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth slightly moistened with water and then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain.
Avoid contact with cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture, and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol.
Do not place beverages directly on furniture.
Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating.
Remove spills and smudges immediately.
Pliable materials can damage the finish of your wood furniture and should not be left on a wood surface.
Furniture should not be placed near heat outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.
This nightstand holds every nighttime essential within an easy reach.
- Hardwood construction with stylish sharp angles
- One drawer with an open compartment
- Large top surface holds lamps, clocks, or decorations
- Root-beer finish enhances decor
$1,155.00 to $1,525.00
- Hip design derived from Asian and Art Deco influences
- Solid hardwood design and cherry veneers
- Measures 64L x 20D x 39H inches
- Brushed nickel drawer pulls on total of 9 drawers
- Versatile root beer finish