Troy Barbell 12-Sided Rubber Encased DumbbellItem#: HN-TROY043
- Solid steel handles with chrome finish
- 12-sided Quiet Iron rubber-encased heads
- Sold individually
- Variety of weights available
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Tough workouts call for built-tough equipment like the Troy Barbell 12-Sided Rubber Encased Dumbbell. Sold individually, this dumbbell features Troy's Quiet Iron technology, which features virgin rubber casing to reduce noise as it protects floors and equipment. The straight handle is made of chrome-finished steel, and the dumbbell is available in a variety of weight options.
About Troy Barbell:
Since 1987, Troy Barbell has been developing and manufacturing free weights and fitness equipment while providing unparalleled quality, service, and satisfaction to its growing customer base. Today, the Houston-based company is one of the top free-weight manufacturers in the industry with a diverse range of products and a full commitment to use only the highest grade materials and designs. The Troy family consists of three lines: USA, leading-quality home fitness; VTX, committed to specialty and training applications; and Troy, the premium line of free-weight equipment for commercial and institutional use.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.54 in., 10.62 in., 10.96 in., 11.21 in., 11.49 in., 11.72 in., 12.14 in., 12.25 in., 12.46 in., 12.65 in., 12.83 in., 13.10 in., 13.11 in., 13.36 in., 13.97 in., 14.43 in., 15.36 in., 16.03 in., 16.50 in., 16.97 in., 17.44 in., 17.92 in., 7.91 in.
Steel Bar - Rubber Encase Iron Plates
Choose From 24 Options
- Tough, odor-free PVC material protects floors
- Safe, non-slip surface
- Dampens vibrations that cause wear and tear to equipment
- Muffles sound to prevent noise disturbances
- Cleans easily with a damp cloth
$24.98 to $28.98
- Made of sturdy rubber
- Includes wall chart with exercises
- Clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth
- No assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)