Troy Barbell Machined Interlocking Grip PlateItem#: HN-TROY011
$16.00 to $77.49
- Made of grade-20 cast iron with baked enamel
- Commercial-quality machined interlocking grip plate
- Interlocking design for safe loading
- Sold individually in variety of weights
- 2% margin of accuracy
- 10-year warranty against breakage
The Troy Barbell Machined Interlocking Grip Plate is highest quality for your highest intensity workouts. It's made of grade-20 cast iron with a baked enamel finish, ideal for commercial or heavy home use. The machined interlocking design lets you safely load the plate onto machines and bars, and with a 2% plus/minus accuracy level, the plate is sold individually in a variety of weight options.
- 2-pound: 6.375 diam. inches
- 5-pound: 8.063 diam. inches
- 10-pound: 9.125 diam. inches
- 25-pound: 11 diam. inches
- 35-pound: 14.5 diam. inches
- 45-pound: 17.75 diam. inches
About Troy Barbell:
Since 1987, Troy Barbell has been developing and manufacturing free weights and fitness equipment while providing unparalleled quality, service, and satisfaction to its growing customer base. Today, the Houston-based company is one of the top free-weight manufacturers in the industry with a diverse range of products and a full commitment to use only the highest grade materials and designs. The Troy family consists of three lines: USA, leading-quality home fitness; VTX, committed to specialty and training applications; and Troy, the premium line of free-weight equipment for commercial and institutional use.
Dimensions & Specifications
11 in. diam., 14.5 in. diam., 17.75 in. diam., 6.375 in. diam., 8.063 in. diam., 9.125 in. diam.
2 lbs., 5 lbs., 10 lbs., 25 lbs., 35 lbs., 45 lbs.