Troy Machined Interlocking Rubber Encased Grip PlateItem#: HN-TROY012
- Iron construction with rubber casing
- Commercial-quality grip plate with Quiet Iron technology
- Interlocking design for safe loading
- Sold individually in variety of weights
- 2% plus/minus accuracy level
- 10-year warranty against breakage
The Quiet Iron EZ-Lift technology on the Troy Machined Interlocking Rubber Encased Grip Plate not only protects floors and equipment, but lets you load machines and bars without the clatter. The interlocking design makes loading easy, and the plates are sold individually in a variety of weights. Each plate has a 2% plus/minus accuracy level. 45-pound option available with rubber casing or without.
- 2-pound: 6.375 diam. inches
- 5-pound: 8.063 diam. inches
- 10-pound: 9.125 diam. inches
- 25-pound: 11 diam. inches
- 35-pound: 14.5 diam. inches
- 45-pound: 17.75 diam. inches
About Troy Barbell:
Since 1987, Troy Barbell has been developing and manufacturing free weights and fitness equipment while providing unparalleled quality, service, and satisfaction to its growing customer base. Today, the Houston-based company is one of the top free-weight manufacturers in the industry with a diverse range of products and a full commitment to use only the highest grade materials and designs. The Troy family consists of three lines: USA, leading-quality home fitness; VTX, committed to specialty and training applications; and Troy, the premium line of free-weight equipment for commercial and institutional use.
Dimensions & Specifications
11 in. diam., 14.5 in. diam., 17.75 in. diam., 6.375 in. diam., 8.063 in. diam., 9.125 in. diam.
Iron, Rubber encased Iron