TuffRider Ladies Light Cotton Lowrise Knee Patch Long BreechesItem#: HN-JPCE104
- 92 percent cotton, 8 percent spandex
- Designed for tall riders
- UltraGripp knee patches offer more protection and greater grip
- Several colors available
- Superfine cotton is comfortable and sturdy
Sit tall in these lightweight cotton TuffRider Ladies Light Cotton Lowrise Knee Patch Long Breeches that feature TuffRider's cutting edge UltraGripp knee patches. These patches offer you the added protection you need on a long day of riding, while giving you an edge with extra grip. This design fits just below the waste and stretches to give you comfort. Belt loops and a deeply angled slash zip pocket are also included.
JCP has been making strides to provide top-quality equestrian apparel for lovers of the sport since it burst onto the market in 1992. The company, which is headquartered in Philadelphia, has been working to provide top quality sportswear with comfort at the forefront using primarily natural fibers. Riders around the world look to JCP for the latest in apparel innovations and good figure-flattering design.
With two lines of sportswear under its umbrella, TuffRiders and Equine Couture, JCP can offer show-worthy Breeches and jackets as well as gear fit for rigorous training or a fun day of riding. Today, JCP sells to riders in more than 55 countries and has become the world's largest manufacturer of equestrian apparel.
Dimensions & Specifications
24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34
Color: Black, Chocolate, Denim, Light Tan
- Made with premium leather
- Elastic panel for comfort and fit
- Full back zipper and rounded toe
- Comes in black
$89.99 to $91.66
- Perfect for winter riding
- Dupont ComfortMax classic insulation
- Footbed lined with a waterproof membrane
- Available in a variety of sizes