TuffRider Ladies Lowrise Schooling Show Circuit BreechesItem#: HN-JPCE119
- 66 percent cotton, 26 percent microfiber, 8 percent lycra
- Available in several colors
- Knee patches protect and grip
- Low-rise design offers contemporary look
- Figure-flattering 4-way stretch
Buck the norms and go for the top with these show-quality TuffRider Ladies Lowrise Schooling Show Circuit Breeches that feature knee patches for added grip and chaffing protection as well as stretchy and durable fabric that breathes. A relaxed fit stretches four ways for figuring flattering comfort. These breeches feature a side zip opening, belt loops and full pockets. This lightweight fabric won't slow you down.
JCP has been making strides to provide top-quality equestrian apparel for lovers of the sport since it burst onto the market in 1992. The company, which is headquartered in Philadelphia, has been working to provide top quality sportswear with comfort at the forefront using primarily natural fibers. Riders around the world look to JCP for the latest in apparel innovations and good figure-flattering design.
With two lines of sportswear under its umbrella, TuffRiders and Equine Couture, JCP can offer show-worthy breeches and jackets as well as gear fit for rigorous training or a fun day of riding. Today, JCP sells to riders in more than 55 countries and has become the world's largest manufacturer of equestrian apparel.
Dimensions & Specifications
24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34
Color: Black, Light Tan
- Made with premium leather
- Elastic panel for comfort and fit
- Full back zipper and rounded toe
- Comes in black
$89.99 to $91.66
- Perfect for winter riding
- Dupont ComfortMax classic insulation
- Footbed lined with a waterproof membrane
- Available in a variety of sizes