TuffRider Ladies Riding JeansItem#: HN-JPCE114
- 66 percent cotton, 25 percent polyester, 7 percent lycra blend
- Knee patches lend much needed protection
- Features five pockets and belt loops
- Denim that fits your curves and stretches for the jumps
- Comfortable and durable design
Classic equestrian style meets modern wear with these TuffRider Ladies Riding Jeans. Tailored for women with a v-shaped yoke, these five-pocket jeans will fit like a glove while offering the stretch, comfort and durability you need for training. Knee patches lend extra protection from chaffing but don't weigh you down during summer sessions in the arena.
JCP has been making strides to provide top-quality equestrian apparel for lovers of the sport since it burst onto the market in 1992. The company, which is headquartered in Philadelphia, has been working to provide top quality sportswear with comfort at the forefront using primarily natural fibers. Riders around the world look to JCP for the latest in apparel innovations and good figure-flattering design.
With two lines of sportswear under its umbrella, TuffRiders and Equine Couture, JCP can offer show-worthy breeches and jackets as well as gear fit for rigorous training or a fun day of riding. Today, JCP sells to riders in more than 55 countries and has become the world's largest manufacturer of equestrian apparel.
Dimensions & Specifications
Ladies, Polo Jeans
24, 26, 32
- Made with premium leather
- Elastic panel for comfort and fit
- Full back zipper and rounded toe
- Comes in black
$89.99 to $91.66
- Perfect for winter riding
- Dupont ComfortMax classic insulation
- Footbed lined with a waterproof membrane
- Available in a variety of sizes