Tulip House Sloped Greenhouse KitItem#: HN-EX175
- Have questions or want to place an order? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- 4 mm walls provides sturdiness to handle elements
- Includes 1 small and 1 large shelf
- Tall and wide door makes for easy entry
- Roof vent and solar power fan provide maximum airflow
- Dimensions: 7.25L x 6.83W x 7.17H ft.; 48 total square feet
Greenhouse, Foundation frame, Roof vent, Solar power exhaust fan, Louvre window, 12W in. wide full length top shelf, 24W in. wide full length regular shelf
What's Not Included
Automatic roof vent opener
Perfect for your small yard, the Tulip House Sloped Greenhouse Kit is attractive and practical and provides maximum functionality in 48 square feet of space. Two full length shelves of differing depths are included. A tall, 23 inch wide sliding door makes access a breeze, and air flow in the growing environment can be controlled via the louvre window and solar exhaust fan. Made with a stronger design than regular shaped greenhouses, the 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate glazing allows snow to slide easily off the roof and wind to blow over it. It’s also easy to heat in cold weather. This greenhouse should take two people 4 to 8 hours to assemble and has a warranty of 10 years on the polycarbonate clear sections, and 15 years on the aluminum frame.
- 4H in. foundation frame
- 23W in. x 73H in. sliding door opening
- 27W in. x 20H in. roof window
- Top shelf is 12W in.; bottom shelf is 24W in.
About Exaco USA
Exaco USA Ltd. is a family-owned company based in Austin, Texas, that introduced the Exomixer paint mixing blade to the U.S. market in the late 1980s. The company has been a vendor to major home center chains and national distributors for 17 years, providing a variety of innovative products for your yard and outdoor living.
Dimensions & Specifications
7.25L x 6.83W x 7.17H ft.
23W x 73H in.
10 Years Limited
Rinse with a hose as needed.