Twin Oaks Cobalt Quilted Sunbrella Fabric HammockItem#: HN-TOH058
Create a personal sanctuary in the backyard with the help of this pretty quilted fabric hammock that features a breezy striped pattern. It is built tough to hold two people or up to 450 pounds, and can be installed between two trees or used with a hammock stand. Crafted from long-lasting Sunbrella material that dries fast and repels moisture, it is equipped with two solid oak spreader bars that have been oiled with linseed to make them naturally resistant to the elements.
- Sunbrella quick-dry fabric is apt for outdoor use
- Spacious hammock can accommodate 2 people
- Has macramé ropes and linseed oiled spreader bar
- Comprises hanging hardware
- Comes with a weight carrying capacity of 450 lbs.
- Bed measures 4.5W x 6.5L ft.
Hammock, Hanging hardware
What's Not Included
What’s the recipe for the perfect hammock? Well, the Twin Oaks Cobalt Quilted Sunbrella Fabritc Hammock has all the right ingredients – great design, expert craftsmanship, and the finest materials. The comfy hammock starts with two layers of premium Sunbrella fabric quilted over a cushiony 10 oz. polyester fiberfill interior. Sunbrella is the leader in outdoor fabrics: weather, mildew and fade resistant, strong enough for industrial use yet unbeatably soft. The solid white oak spreader bars are finished with all-natural linseed oil, the matching-color rope harnesses of super-sturdy polyester are all hand-tied. With a breezy striped pattern on a reversible bed that’s big enough to share. Hanging hardware included. Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
About Twin Oaks Hammocks
The folks at Twin Oaks believe that quality starts from the beginning - in every fiber of every rope and in every cut of every log. They should know; they’ve been hand-crafting fine hammocks in their rural Virginia facility since 1967.
Their spreader bars begin as locally-harvested white oak logs, which they mill and kiln-dry on site so they’re well-seasoned for outdoor use. The completed spreaders are hand-brushed with natural linseed oil and air-dried to maintain the natural beauty of the wood grain. Their macramé harnesses are crafted by hand, then carefully measured and trimmed so that every hammock made is stable and comfortable.
Rope hammocks start with yarn specially chosen for weather-resistance and colorfastness, and twisted it into durable rope in all colors of the rainbow. For their fabric hammocks, Twin Oaks chooses only the finest outdoor fabric in the industry and uses reinforced stitching to ensure a sturdy product that will last from season to season. They stand by the quality of their products and back that up with a full two-year warranty – the best in the business.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years, offering impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties. Sunbrella fabrics are both breathable and water-repellant and, if allowed to dry, will not support the growth of mildew, as will natural fibers. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is the name to trust in outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabric looking good for years to come. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a solution of mild soap and lukewarm water with a sponge, letting the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove residue and allow fabric to thoroughly air dry.
Dimensions & Specifications
Twin Oaks Hammocks
4 ft. 5 in.
Hanging Hardware Included
13 ft. 5 in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Polyester fabric covers
- 100% polyester fiber filling for superior comfort
- Available in solids, stripes, and patterns
- 2 ties (11 inches long) for secure attachment
- Zipper closure for easy cover removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water as needed
- Dimensions: 34L x 18W x 8H inches
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance
- A best seller with fantastic customer reviews
- Canvas bag designed for spreader bar hammocks
- Preserves your hammock to extend its life
- Drawstring closure keeps hammock securely inside
- Reads "Hammocks.com: Accomplish Nothing..."
- Please note: This bag does not fit over pillow top style hammocks
- Tree-friendly hammock suspension system
- Allows hanging on trees or sturdy objects up to 20 feet apart
- Constructed of heavy-duty weather-resistant nylon
- Product weight is 1 lb.; Strength tested to 400 lbs.
- Tree straps work with all types of hammocks
- Includes: 2 tree straps and 3x5-inch travel bag
- Each strap measures 65L x 1.5W inches