Twin Oaks Oceanside Olefin Quilted HammockItem#: HN-TOH050
Laze away the hazy days of summer in style with the Twin Oaks Oceanside quilted hammock. It is crafted from sturdy, soft Olefin rope that is resistant to mildew and mold and that will not fade in the sun. This double-sized hammock is built to support the weight of two adults or up to 450 pounds. Destined to become a backyard staple, this piece is built tough and will provide you with years of useful service whether you choose to hang it between two trees or use it with a hammock stand.
- Resistant to UV-rays, fade, mold and mildew
- Plush and strong olefin rope construction
- Family-sized with 450 lbs. weight carrying capacity
- Overall measurement: 161 in.
Hammock, hanging hardware
Take a load off with the Twin Oaks Oceanside Olefin Quilted Hammock. This outdoor hammock is sturdily constructed of hand-woven olefin rope and supported by oak spreader bars, hand-finished in natural, linseed oils. Built for two, and strong enough to carry up to 450 lbs, this family hammock is the ideal spot to curl up and relax in the afternoon sun.
Constructed of two layers of weather-resistant fabric, with 10 oz. poly fills, it's also designed to drain quickly. Bed dimensions: 77L x 53W inches.
About Twin Oaks Hammocks
At Twin Oaks, they believe quality starts at the beginning - in every fiber of every rope and in every grain of every log. They start with yarn specially chosen for weather-resistance and colorfastness, and twist it into durable rope in all colors of the rainbow.
Their spreader bars begin as locally harvested white oak logs, which they mill and kiln-dry on site for well-seasoned outdoor use. The completed spreaders are hand-brushed with natural linseed oil and air-dried to maintain the beauty of the wood grain.
Their macrame harnesses are made by hand, and carefully measured and trimmed so that every hammock made is stable and comfortable. For their fabric hammocks, Twin Oaks chooses the best outdoor fabric in the industry, and reinforces their stitching to ensure a tough yet beautiful product that will endure the seasons. Finally, at least 40 expertly tied bowline knots complete a hammock that is sturdy and attractive.
Dimensions & Specifications
Twin Oaks Hammocks
6 ft. 5 in.
4 ft. 5 in.
13 ft. 5 in.
Assembly Difficulty Level
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction for strength
- Durable powder coating for weather-resistance
- Product weight is 50 lbs. with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Assembles in under 10 minutes with no tools
- Dimensions: 13 - 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H
- Galvanized steel hardware
- Product weight is 8 lbs. with a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- Works with spreader bar hammocks
- For use with hammock stands, trees, or structures
- Hardware included: 2 Hanging Chains, 4 "S" Hooks, 2 Screw-in Eyelets
$24.98 to $29.99
- New fabrics for 2012: Gray and Purple!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Zippered closure offers easy removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Includes a set of 2 toss pillows
- Dimensions: 16L x 14W x 6H inches