Otis Bed Zone 7 Mattress - TwinItem#: HN-OB020
A good night's sleep always makes the next day more enjoyable, more relaxed, and more productive. Ensure yourself a restful night with the Otis Zone 7 twin bed mattress. The Otis Zone 7 is designed to provide firmness that moves with your body and supports regardless of your sleeping position. The high-density, foam-encased innersprings ensure solid support throughout the night, while the latex-like foams are temperature sensitive for your comfort. It's a great mattress for anyone who sleeps on a twin-size bed.
- Viscoelastic, temperature sensitive foams
- Quad-density latex-like foams
- Among the firmest that we offer
- High-density foam encased bonnell springs
- Body conforming comfort
- Covered in durable Belgian demask
A lively and firm zone that moves with your body and never bottoms out. The Otis Zone 7 mattress is made completely from high-density foam-encased bonnell innersprings. The Otis Zone 7 is an extremely durable and firm sensored mattress with a fingerprint of comfort.
All Otis products have a 10-year warranty protecting against workmanship or material defects, which covers costs associated with repair or replacement. Contact 800-588-OTIS(6847) with questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
Foam and Spring
74.5L x 38W x 8H inches
$139.99 to $169.99
- Ideal for contract use and flotation bedding
- Suitable for use with all bedding
- Features a modern and versatile Aluminum finish
- Steel cross tubes for strong, dual leg center support
- 1,000 pound capacity
- Adjustable retainer brackets hold box spring in place
- Corners and crossrails lock in place for easy assembly
- Headboard brackets are included
- Lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
$66.30 to $96.00
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room