UDC Mini BikeItem#: HN-UNC037
- An incredible, fun mini bike for everyone!
- Heavy-gauge steel construction holds adult weight
- 14 inches high and 17.5 inches long
- Real 6-inch tires, chrome mag rims, crank arms, and axles
- A challenge to learn and a delight to perform
The UDC Mini Bike might look like a joke - and it's sure to get some laughs - but it's actually a serious bike. This little bruiser is built on a steel frame measuring 14 inches high and 17.5 inches long and features tons of real, heavy-duty bicycle parts.
- Saddle: UDC big cush
- Seat post: 22.2mm straight post
- Single post clamp: UDC mini frame and fork
- Rim: Mag chrome
- Tire: Solid rubber 6-inch
- Crank arms: 90mm cotterless bicycle crank
- Pedals: CrMo axles with 9/16-inch threads, plastic body
- Weight: 13.88 lbs.
Assembly is required and can be done in 30 minutes or less with the following procedure:
- Cut seat post if desired, using a hack saw or pipe cutter
- Install seat post onto frame
- Place wheel in unicycle frame
- Attach pedals to crank arms
Dimensions & Specifications