Unicorn Converta Twin Point SetItem#: HN-ESC455
- Durable shafts with brass-plated steel barrels
- Sure grip for superior handling
- Each dart weighs 17-grams
- Customizable with aluminum or polypro shafts
- Complete dart set comes in hard carrying case
(3) Brass-plated steel barrels, (3) Polyprop shafts, (3) Aluminum shafts, (6) Polyester flights, (3) Steel conversion tips, (3) Spare soft tips, Hard darts case
Play the way you want with the Unicorn Converta Twin Point Set. This customizable set allows the player to transform their dart into either a steel tip or soft tip projectile with an aluminum or polypro shaft. It's all about throwing what you're best with an the Unicorn Converta Twin Point Set lets you create the perfect dart! Best of all, this complete set of brass plated steel barrels, shafts, polyester flights, and tips can be stored in a durable hard carrying case that also comes with the package.
Frank Lowy revolutionized the creation and distribution of darts when he made the first Silver Comet in 1937. Where previously players got lucky if they got a set of darts of equal weight, Silver Comets came in matched packs of three, precision-engineered for consistency. In 1949, Unicorn became the first manufacturer to sell darts classified by actual weight, and are still the only company that guarantees weight accuracy to .33% on tungsten darts. Innovation didn't stop in your dad's day though; today Unicorn is on the cutting edge of dart technology, creating new designs, new materials, and sponsoring some of the top plays in the world.
Dimensions & Specifications
All Other Materials