Unicorn E500 Soft Tip Dart SetItem#: HN-ESC451
- Durable shafts with nickel-plated steel barrels
- Gripper, aluminum, and polypro shafts
- Each dart weighs 18 grams
- Non-tarnish design and grip-zone control
- Complete dart set comes in zipper wallet
(3) Nickel-plated steel barrels, (3) Aluminum shafts, (3) Polyprop shafts, (6) Polyester flights, (8) Flight protectors, Zipper wallet
The Unicorn E500 Soft Tip Dart Set is a lightweight collection with grip zone control for better handling. Each of these 18-gram darts features a nickel-plated steel barrel that can be customized with either a gripper, aluminum, or polypro shaft depending on which you prefer. Spare soft tips also come with this collection which comes in a durable zipped wallet for safekeeping.
Frank Lowy revolutionized the creation and distribution of darts when he made the first Silver Comet in 1937. Where previously players got lucky if they got a set of darts of equal weight, Silver Comets came in matched packs of three, precision-engineered for consistency. In 1949, Unicorn became the first manufacturer to sell darts classified by actual weight, and are still the only company that guarantees weight accuracy to .33% on tungsten darts. Innovation didn't stop in your dad's day though; today Unicorn is on the cutting edge of dart technology, creating new designs, new materials, and sponsoring some of the top plays in the world.
Dimensions & Specifications
All Other Materials