Unicorn E600 Soft Tip Dart SetItem#: HN-ESC452
- Durable aluminum shafts with steel barrels
- Ultimate durability and technical elegance
- Each dart weighs 18 grams
- 3 red, 3 black, and 3 silver colored shafts
- Complete dart set comes in hard carrying case
(3) Stainless steel barrels, (9) Aluminum shafts,(6) Polyester flights, (8) Shaft locking rings, Hard darts case
The Unicorn E600 Soft Tip Dart Set is made up of durable-yet-lightweight darts that can be customized in a variety of colors. Each dart weighs 18-grams and comes with polyester flights, a stainless steel barrel, and an aluminum shaft in your choice of red, black, or silver. Shaft locking rings and a hard carrying case are also included so you can keep your darts properly organized and in top shape for your next competitive match!
Frank Lowy revolutionized the creation and distribution of darts when he made the first Silver Comet in 1937. Where previously players got lucky if they got a set of darts of equal weight, Silver Comets came in matched packs of three, precision-engineered for consistency. In 1949, Unicorn became the first manufacturer to sell darts classified by actual weight, and are still the only company that guarantees weight accuracy to .33% on tungsten darts. Innovation didn't stop in your dad's day though; today Unicorn is on the cutting edge of dart technology, creating new designs, new materials, and sponsoring some of the top plays in the world.
Dimensions & Specifications
All Other Materials