Upcycle 55 Gallon Blue Rain BarrelItem#: HN-UPI003
- Made of food-quality recycled high-density polyethylene
- Holds 55 gallons of recycled rainwater
- Links to other barrels to fill from one downspout
- Bottom spigot fits standard garden hose
- Blue is ideal background for craft painting
- Dimensions: 22 diam. x 38H inches
Rain barrel, Lid, Fittings
Fresh, clean, free rainwater shouldn't go down the drain, only to be filled with chemicals and sold back to you! The Upcycle 55 Gallon Blue Rain Barrel collects this free rainwater from your roof and holds it cleanly and safely, to be used when and where you want it. Made from food-quality recycled barrels, they'll never rust or rot. A protective screen on top keeps out mosquitoes and leaves. You can even leave it out during the winter.
Home craft painters love the blue barrel's color, a perfect sky or water background for their designs. (We recommend using Krylon Fusion paint for plastic.) Upcycle rain barrels are linkable, so a single downspout can fill as many barrels as you want. The convenient spigot on the bottom fits any standard garden hose for easy watering. An overflow fitting lets you divert extra water away from your house. Upcycle sets the right example, using collected rainwater and biodegradable soap to wash and rinse these barrels, so no harsh chemicals bother your beautiful plants. Assembles easily.
About Upcycle Products
Upcycle is the largest manufacturer of Upcycled Rain Barrels in the United States. Originally used to ship food overseas, these recycled barrels are ideal for storing rainwater. Besides saving landfill space, Upcycle's company philosophy is that nothing is thrown out. They minimize their carbon footprint through the effective use of water, CFL lighting, vehicle fuel, and heat, even collecting rainwater off their roof to use for washing barrels. The owners practice what they preach, and haven't used a drop of city water in over eight years.
Dimensions & Specifications
38L x 22W x 22H in.
High Density Polyethylene
- Designed for RainReserve Diverter systems
- Enables a tandem system to add another tank
- Makes any sealed tank or barrel a rain reservoir
- 5-foot tubing for versatile barrel placement
- Includes high-flow spigot and barrel seals
- Corn plastic sticker discourages drinking the water
- Low pressure hose perfect for use with rain barrels
- Small holes conserve more water
- Includes clamps to shorten hose
- 5-year warranty; Made in the USA
- 30 foot length is short enough to minimize pressure drop