Upside Down Goldfinch FeederItem#: HN-OIN032
- Allows only Goldfinches to feed upside down
- Holds up to 3 lbs. of thistle seed or finch mix
- Clear plastic tube lets you monitor quantity
- Features 6 feeding stations to handle many birds
- Attractive metal top, port bands and perches
- Metal parts feature a hammered bronze finish
While Goldfinches can feed upside down, other birds cannot so if you're looking to attract this charming species to your backyard, the Upside Down Goldfinch Feeder is perfect for you. The clear plastic tube holds up to 3 lbs. of thistle seed or finch mix, and it's easy to see when it's time to refill. A hammered bronze finish decorates the metal top, bottom, perches, and decorative wrapping bands. There are six feeding stations to accommodate a small flock of Goldfinches.
It is recommended that you clean this feeder twice a week. If extra cleaning is required, a solution of vinegar and water should be used. Do not use extremely hot water or place the feeder in your dishwasher.
The use of saccharin or other artificial sweeteners is not recommended with this feeder, as these have no nutritional value for the birds. Do not use honey or other related products as these can be harmful to hummingbirds.
A privately-held company with a long-standing positive reputation, Woodstream is a global manufacturer and marketer of quality products from pets and wildlife control, and home and garden products, to bird feeders and garden décor. They have a 150 year history of excellence, growth and innovation, and have built a strong presence in key markets through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. The growth of Woodstream is thanks to their customer-driven approach to product development, a dedicated design organization that focuses on innovation, quality, and safety, as well as a commitment to an industry-leading level of service.
Dimensions & Specifications
8.5W x 8.5D x 15.97H inches
- Easy-to-maneuver foam end
- Helps prevent mold and mildew
- Perfect for hummingbird and oriole feeders
- 7L x 2W x 1H inches
- 5L x 8W x 5H inches
- Lightweight weighs .27 lbs.
- Book guide to songbirds
- Learn which birds live in specific regions
- 65-minute CD to match the bird to their photograph
- Song samples and stunning photography
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attracts The Right Animals
Comments about Birdscapes Upside Down Goldfinch Feeder:
Unlike other birds and common finches the Goldfinch can hang upside down to feed. The bottom flange gives other birds a place to stand to eat from the lower holes. Holes that are placed below the perches are fine except this bottom set.