Howard Miller Urban Mantel ClockItem#: HN-HMI729
- Dimensions: 10.75W x 4.5D x 12.5H inches
- Made from select hardwoods, finished in urban casual
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays two different chimes
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shutoff
Outfitted with simple lines and a flat-top pediment, the Urban Mantel Clock by Howard Miller boasts fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. Howard Miller fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Urban Mantel Clock by using some of the finest wood and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select hardwoods and veneers, detailed with a simple urban casual finish with nickel-finish accents
- An unfailing dial-piece, with a white background and nickel-finished bezel, as well as simple-styled hour markers and hands
- A dual chime Quartz movement, capable of playing both Ave Maria and Westminster chimes with incredible clarity
- Customizable volume control, and the convenient automatic nighttime chime-shutoff option
The Urban Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled Howard Miller for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. Howard Miller displays this legacy today in pieces like the Urban Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
10H x 9W x 4.5D inches
Analog, Chiming, Night Shut-off, Quartz