Vercelli Mantel ClockItem#: HN-HMI737
- Dimensions: 12H x 7.25W x 4.25D inches
- Made from wrought iron, finished with antique gold accents
- Efficient Quartz battery-operated movement
- Polystone dial combines with iron for a rugged look
Uniquely constructed from wrought iron and stone, the Vercelli Mantel Clock by Howard Miller is a hallmark of fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. Howard Miller fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Vercelli Mantel Clock by using some of the finest metal and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select wrought iron metal, detailed with an antique gold accenting throughout
- An unfailing dial-piece made from cast polystone, with a weathered background and cast hour markers and raised outer edge; aged iron pendulum and hands finish out the look
- Quartz battery powered timekeeping for long-lasting accuracy
The Vercelli Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled Howard Miller for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. Howard Miller displays this legacy today in pieces like the Vercelli Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
12H x 7.25W x 4.25D inches
Analog, Pendulum, Quartz