Victorinox CH-97 2.0 Climber 22 in. Carry On Duffle - PineItem#: HN-ASR1888
- Measures 11.25L x 22.75W x 12 inches
- Zippered front pockets provide quick access to documents
- Self-healing YKK racquet coil zippers
- Zippered mesh internal pocket for additional space
- Made from re-engineered filament yarn combined with nylon
Victorinox Swiss Army Inc.
The history of Victorinox began in 1884, when Karl Elsener of Germany opened his own cutler's business. Back then, the energy for the grinding and polishing machines was supplied by a waterwheel, driven by a stream. Today, Victorinox Swiss Army Inc. provides human beings all over the world with practical, functional, reasonably priced, top-quality products that give life deeper meaning and make work more pleasurable and satisfying. For decades, star chefs and professional cooks have relied on superior-quality household and trade knives from Victorinox. The knives rest comfortably in the hand and are dishwasher-safe. Blade hardness and a laser-tested cutting angle guarantee high-edge retention.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
11.25L x 22.75W x 12 in.
Soft Sided Briefcase