Victorinox CH-97 2.0 Expandable 22 in. SuitcaseItem#: HN-ASR1883
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
- Measures 7.5L x 15W x 22 inches
- Aluminum handle recesses into bag when not in use
- Vertical zipper front pocket for quick access to items
- Travel Sentry Approved luggage lock
- Luggage made from polyester
Victorinox Swiss Army Inc.
The history of Victorinox began in 1884, when Karl Elsener of Germany opened his own cutler's business. Back then, the energy for the grinding and polishing machines was supplied by a waterwheel, driven by a stream. Today, Victorinox Swiss Army Inc. provides human beings all over the world with practical, functional, reasonably priced, top-quality products that give life deeper meaning and make work more pleasurable and satisfying. For decades, star chefs and professional cooks have relied on superior-quality household and trade knives from Victorinox. The knives rest comfortably in the hand and are dishwasher-safe. Blade hardness and a laser-tested cutting angle guarantee high-edge retention.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
7.5L x 15W x 22 in.
TSA Approved Lock
Soft Sided Briefcase
- Push button auto open/auto close mechanism
- Sturdy canopy constructed of 100% pongee
- White clouds on blue sky print gives a warm feel on a rainy day
- Fiberglass frame provides high durability
- Triple-fold options provides easy storage when not used
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 37 diam. X 11H in.
- Durable leather look card holder in black
- Silver color metal corners for added protection
- Case can hold 72 cards in total
- Dimensions: 4.75L x 0.5W x 8H inches