Victorinox Seefeld 25 in. Expandable Suitcase - MaroonItem#: HN-ASR1895
- Measures 12L x 16.5W x 25 inches
- 360 degree rotating handle, turns with the push of a button
- Features hanging zippered pocket for additional storage
- U-shaped zippered compartment provides extra space
- Made from filament yarn with molded back panel
Victorinox Swiss Army Inc.
The history of Victorinox began in 1884, when Karl Elsener of Germany opened his own cutler's business. Back then, the energy for the grinding and polishing machines was supplied by a waterwheel, driven by a stream. Today, Victorinox Swiss Army Inc. provides human beings all over the world with practical, functional, reasonably priced, top-quality products that give life deeper meaning and make work more pleasurable and satisfying. For decades, star chefs and professional cooks have relied on superior-quality household and trade knives from Victorinox. The knives rest comfortably in the hand and are dishwasher-safe. Blade hardness and a laser-tested cutting angle guarantee high-edge retention.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
12L x 16.5W x 25 in.
600D Filament Yarn
Soft Sided Briefcase