Anji Mountain Villager Bamboo Rug-CoffeeItem#: HN-ANJ011
$33.98 to $139.98
- Made from 100% Anji Mountain bamboo
- 100% Moso bamboo is renowned for its durability and is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish
- Stain-resistant and quick drying
- Patented, ventilated, non-skid backing cushions while keeping rug in place
- Mitered polypropylene borders provide resilience and clean design
- Available from 2 x 3 to 7 x 10 sizes
- From the Anji Mountain Bamboo Rug company
- Indoor use only
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo.
|Bamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. They add a touch of organic, practical elegance to any space. Our bamboo rugs are made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo in the world for supreme durability. Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish. This classic collection offers a variety of intriguing designs and brilliant colors to choose from. |
Anji Mountain Bamboo Rugs are made from the finest flooring grade quality bamboo in the world. While they are designed for indoor use if they are used outdoors we recommend using them in a covered or screened porch, gazebo or lanais. These beautiful rugs will enhance any room setting with an elegant touch of Eastern style and offer extraordinary durability. Each bamboo rug has a ventilated, non-slip rug pad as the backing. There is no need to purchase an expensive non-slip rug pad separately!
Dimensions & Specifications
Handmade, Quick Dry, Stain Resistant
Country of Origin
Anji Mountain Bamboo
Bamboo w/ Cotton Border
2 Ft. x 3 Ft., 4 Ft. x 6 Ft., 5 Ft. x 8 Ft.
This rug is best used in a protected outdoor environment such as a covered sunroom or covered patio area. Please refer to the "maintenance & care instructions" for more information. If rug gets wet, the following steps should be taken to ensure the rug's longevity: (1) Bamboo surface should be wiped dry. (2) The rug backing should be completely air dried. (3) Surface that rug lies on should be completely air dried before rug is laid back down.
$165.98 to $169.98
- Best seller & customer top rated!
- 6 chip-resistant anodized aluminum tubes
- Tube diameter 1 1/2 inch
- Durable, heavy duty nylon cording
- High-density striker for superior tone & resonance
- Hand-tuned to the key of A
- Measures 50 inches from hook to sail
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 5 year limited warranty
$59.01 to $1,589.98
- Lightweight, durable poly resin plastic construction
- Commercial-quality planter with extra-thick walls
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- UV-protected for complete fade resistance
- Handles a wide range of outdoor temperatures
- Will not crack/break during the freeze-and-thaw season
- Wide selection of colors to match any decor
- Choice of sizes with or without drainage holes
- Guaranteed for 8 years
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Clean
- Slip Resistant
- Stain Resistant
Comments about Anji Mountain Villager Bamboo Rug-Coffee:
I love the Bamboo Rug I received. It is perfect for the outdoor patio. The quaility is excellent. Look very durable.
- Primary use: