Vinotemp 100WCB Wine Cellar-80 BottleItem#: HN-VNT033
- A handmade wine cellar for professional storage
- Superior quality construction with Luan mahogany wood
- 1500 BTU Wine Mate self-contained insulation unit
- Dark cherry finish with three coats gloss
- Dimensions: 30W x 29D x 40H inches
- Digital temperature control
- Universal racking units fit most bottle sizes
- Brass-finished lock and key for added security
Combining the highest quality materials with the knowledge and passion of true connoisseurs, the Vinotemp 100WCB Wine Cellar ensures professional grade wine storage. Whether you're interested in long-term or short-term holding, the Vinotemp 100WCB provides dependable temperature and humidity control for maintaining the ideal atmosphere.
Its Wine Mate self-contained insulation unit uses 1500BTUs in order to accurately remake a space similar to the cool wine caves of France, while its universal racking system delicately cradles up to 80 bottles of nearly any size or shape. The Vinotemp 100WCB also sports a luxurious exterior of Southern Californian wood, triple-finished in dark cherry and semi-gloss, playing wonderfully off the brass piano hinges. Inside and out, the Vinotemp100WC establishes only the very best environment for your collection, protecting and enhancing each bottle's particular flavor and worth.
Please Note: Vinotemp takes great care in crafting each wine cellar by hand to exact specifications. Because they take such efforts in ensuring a top-quality product, each order may take four to six weeks for completion. Of course, when you receive your beautiful new wine cellar, you'll know it was worth the wait. Your fine wines deserve no less! Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
30W x 29D x 40H in.
1 Year Limited (Cabinetry), 5 Years Limited (Cooling Unit)
WC Bottle Capacity
$3,362.99 to $3,628.99
- Beautiful white oak exterior with beveled glass door
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Cooled with a top-of-the-line WineMate cooling unit
- Interlocking wood and aluminum racks for extra support
$4,398.99 to $4,619.99
- White oak exterior with 2-door design
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 224 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Modern digital temperature control
- Inset beveled glass in doors allows you to view bottles
- Hand-crafted high-quality Luan Mahogany exterior
- Temp. Control Wine Mate 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate 224-bottle capacity, depending on bottle size/ style
- 3.75-inch universal racking fits most bottles
- Redwood and aluminum racking
- Digital temperature control
- Elegant double doors feature brass beveling