Vinotemp 230 Two Door 160 Bottle Wine Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT134
$2,152.99 to $2,497.99
- White oak exterior with two doors
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Interlocking redwood and aluminum racks
- WineMate 1500BTU self-contained cooling system
The simplicity of the Vinotemp 230 Two Door Cooling Cabinet makes it so this storage unit will fit perfectly in any room of your home. With beautiful white oak construction, this cabinet can hold approximately 160 bottles. Featuring an innovative redwood and aluminum rack system, the interlocking construction adds extra support. Each cubby of the rack is 3.75 by 3.75 inches, designed to hold most standard size bottles. Complete with a top-of-the-line WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system, your bottles are sure to be kept at the ideal temperature of 55 degrees. The interior of this unit is unfinished, protecting your collection from the harmful fumes of the chemicals in varnishes and stains.
Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
This unit includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy-to-use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
- Measures 50H x 38W x 29D inches
- Recommended 4 to 6 inches behind, 12 inches on sides, and 6-12 inches above for ventilation
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
38W x 29D x 50H in.
Choose From 20 Options
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches