Vinotemp 250 One Door Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT121
$2,528.99 to $2,799.99
- Sturdy white oak construction
- Reliable digital temperature control
- 160-bottle capacity
- Universal 3.75-inch racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Cooled with a top-of-the-line WineMate cooling unit
- Interlocking wood and aluminum racks for extra support
Whether you're chilling bottles of Pinot Grigio before a big party or keeping your collection chilled for years, the Vinotemp 250 One Door Cooling Cabinet is a reliable choice. The exterior of this unit is made of sturdy white oak construction with an exhaust system located on the back. Roomy enough to fit 160 bottles, the interlocking wood and aluminum racking will protect even your most prized bottles. Each rack is a universal 3.75 inches by 3.75 inches to fit most bottles (bottle capacities are approximate and dependant upon bottle shape). This unit is insulated and comes with a top-of-the-line WineMate Cooling Unit. Let your finest bottles rest inside the Vinotemp 250 One Door Cooling Cabinet until that special occasion arises.
This unit includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy-to-use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
- Measures 28W x 29D x 73H inches
- Recommended 4 to 6 inches behind, 12 inches on sides, and 6-12 inches above for ventilation
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
28W x 29D x 73H in.
Choose From 20 Options
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches