Vinotemp 400-Napa Grape Motif Hand Carved Four Door Cooling CabinetItem#: HN-VNT110
- White oak exterior with 4-door design
- WineMate self-contained 1500-BTU cooling system
- Approximate bottle capacity of 304 bottles
- Standard 3.75-inch redwood and powder-coated aluminum racks
- Modern digital temperature control
- Grape motif carved into furniture trim wooden doors
The Vinotemp 400-Napa Grape Motif Hand Carved Four Door Cooling Cabinet features beautiful grape carvings on each of the four doors, giving your guests just a hint of what treasures are contained within. This high-quality cabinet is professional grade and made directly in Southern California of domestically grown white oak hardwood. This medium-size cabinet holds approximately 304 bottles on standard 3.75-inch redwood and aluminum racking. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
The top-of-the-line construction includes a dependable UL approved WineMate 1500 BTU self-contained cooling system that maintains the ideal environment for both short-term storage and long-term aging. This means wines stay at a comfortable 50 degrees with a humidity level of 50-70%. It is the ideal environment for storage, much like the caves used to store wine in France. You are in control with the easy-to-use digital temperature guides; adjust to your preferences for the perfect glass every time. Each cabinet comes with an insulation factor of R12 that is just right for most climates and homes.
It is important to note that most of the units are designed with back exhaust, where you need a minimum of 4-6 inches on back, 12 inches on sides, and 6-12 inches above for proper ventilation. This cabinet measures 88W x 29D x 40H inches. Each cabinet is built to order, with precision construction and attention to detail. Shipping range is 4-6 weeks.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
Based in Southern California since 1985, Vinotemp has proudly crafted custom built wine coolers for some of the finest restaurants and homes in the world. They've sold over 250,000 beautiful wine cellars in the United States and overseas. With a focus on quality, value, and service first implemented by founder Francis Ravel, Vinotemp continues the tradition of creating innovative storage solutions for your fine wine.
Dimensions & Specifications
88W x 29D x 40H in.
Choose From 20 Options
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
- Holds up to 15 wine glasses
- Simple design complements either bar or kitchen
- Constructed of durable wood
- Natural finish matches any decor
- Wall-mount design saves cabinet space
- Mounting hardware included
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches